I’m Hilda Lorena
Integrative Health Coach
Energy – Passion – Positivity – Community
Currently, I live happily with my daughter and husband in Vevey, Switzerland.
Fun Facts About Me
- When I was in my 20s, I wanted to be the first female President of Panama. Someone took the title already, but it’s still in the back of my head.
- I participated in a local banking industry Beauty Queen competition. For me, the experience was something very close to Miss Congeniality, the movie. I had no clue about anything, but I found a new confidence.
- I have been to 28 countries and counting, learning from the best to be a girls’ trip organizer without too much schedule.
- When my daughter was a little girl, I created a complete “McMama” alternative menu to deal with her allergies, but keep open the fun and tasty options.
- I speak 3 languages fluently, and know 300 “survival words” in 4 languages more, just to feed my traveling soul.
- I have worked directly as a team member, peer or director of 18+ different nationalities, I understand the importance of diversity and enjoy it.
- I have been living as an expat in Europe for 4 years (…so far), I totally get the self-doubts and the discomfort of packing your life and fulfilling the high expectations of starting again.
- I am a music and movie lover, both make me reflect on the story of others.
- I dream of the surfer life, but I can hardly stand up on the board. I keep trying.
- The primary school I attended was run by nuns. My high school by Jesuits. I was raised catholic believing that I needed to carry my “cross”, because I was not deserving. Suffering was “ok”. I learned better now and I still believe in God.
Why this work is very important to me
I used to describe myself as an Industrial Engineer, MBA, Project Manager, single mom, hard-working smart organized person. I survived all that. Before a professional label or dedicated mom, I am a human being.
While re-discovering myself, I have created new working rules, crash self-doubt, offer myself some compassion, and focus on taking care of my health first.
I am creating and living a healthy life with positivity, movement and nutrition…and a bit of magic.
Now I know I am enough and I have something to share, regardless of any label. And I want to be an example for my daughter and for any woman that needs support and guidance. I want to be the someone to tell her that she is possible!
We can’t learn from other’s mistakes, but sometimes we need that little nudge to trust the process.
My Purpose is to give energy and power back to every person and therefore improve the world – one person at a time.
What qualifies me to do this job?
- I thrive when creating “family” settings, hosting and organizing events and parties. Connecting with others is my superpower.
- Problem solver is my last name. If I don’t know it, I will research it for you and work on it together. When connected to my magic, I can improve any given setting or situation.
- Single mom for 18 years while growing my corporate career on operations and financial key strategic projects … I know a bit about being efficient while changing multiple hats.
- Early on, I learned the value of sharing my knowledge. In High School, I was the math, physics, and chemistry nerd that was able to pay attention in class, grab the details and share it with my friends, so they could also do good in exams.
- 20+ years in 2 big companies (“in the city that never sleeps” bank and “the impossible is nothing“ sports brand) working regionally and globally. I have been in every department, but HR … I learned to navigate the politics and be a liaison between Business and IT.
- With all my experience and knowledge, I also burnt out at some point. I re-discovered the value of rest, asking for favors, and relying on others.
- I believe in the good of people, some call me naive, I prefer “altruist”. Given the right environment, we all can make the world a better place
- I geek out on systems: for me there’s a place and a process for everything – and my 15 years project management career taught me how these can not just create more ease, but more success too.
- I am a magnet for miracles. I trust that I have the magic and that problems will somehow find a solution, I just need to be open for them to come to me and ask for favors.
Make lasting changes and feel your best!
My role is to assist you in achieving your individual health and wellness goals.
I will create a safe space for you to explore all areas of your well-being. Let’s start today!